Sim DS Blond Shampoo - Review

It's not always easy to find good and actually working anti-yellow products for cool blondes. A friend suggested this highly pigmented purple shampoo by a Finnish brand Sim. It says to leave on after massaging it into hair for 1–5 minutes depending on your desired results. It is also supposed to moisturize, add shine and volume. This shampoo is perfume free, vegan and dermatologically tested.


Price 10,5€


To my surprise this actually worked very efficiently. The purple pigment is pretty strong, so it does stain cuticles/around the nails. Also while rinsing out the shampoo, be thorough. I've left the shower with purple stains on my scalp. It is rinseable though. At times it is even too powerful making my hair gray, so no need to leave it in for long. As a shampoo it also cleaned my hair well and wasn't drying. It doesn't leave purple streaks in my hair, which some other purple shampoos or masks have done. As a result my level 10 blonde hair has always been evenly cool toned, except for some parts of my hair that have more yellow pigments, but that's an issue only bleach can solve. Otherwise my hair feels happy.

I use it once or twice in two weeks, because it is so pigmented that I don't want to risk my hair turning green. Then the solution would be to use a pink toning mask for some red pigments for neutralizing.

If your hair has more yellow pigments and isn't as light, then this or other anti-yellow products might not work at all. 

Out of all the anti-yellow hair products, this is the best I've tried.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE