Maca tablets for acne - did it work?

Acne has become a very serious issue for me and I want to get rid of it so badly. There has to be a way to treat it. Since skincare products, acne treatments and antibiotics haven't worked for me, I found these super powerful maca pills. These have so many benefits: faster metabolism, clearing skin, strengthening the immune system, reduces stress and PMS, more energy and increases libido.
Price 23€

Maca tablets contain vitamins B1, B2, B6, C and E, potassium, calcium, iron, phosphorus, manganese, copper and zinc. So many good ingredients!! 

These tablets should only be taken for a month at a time and then again in a few months if needed, because they are so powerful. I followed the instructions and nothing really changed. I had a bit more energy and I was feeling well and healthy, but my acne was still the same. So I guess I would only suggest these tablets to women dealing with stress, PMS and menopause and for men to gain more energy, reduce stress and being healthier. As for my acne it didn't do much. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE