Go cruelty-free!


http://www.crueltyfreekitty.com

I came across a video of a monkey that was used to test cosmetics. That poor monkey! I did some reading and that really opened my eyes. Why did I just now realize what a serious and horrible issue animal testing is?! Animal testing for cosmetics is cruel. Torturing and killing so many animals just for makeup and skincare is unnecessary. I understand why it was done in the past, but now in the 21st century it shouldn't be allowed anymore as the industry has evolved so much.

I made a decision to no longer support the brands that test on animals, which are most of the brands that I find in stores. Of course I'm not gonna throw out all of my products, but from now on I will buy products only from cruelty-free brands. Change is necessary.

This amazing blog Cruelty-Free Kitty has a lot of information about the issue, a list of all the good brands and guides to buying cruelty-free products.

I also made a little list of cruelty-free cosmetics brands.

  • Amika
  • Catrice
  • Colourpop
  • Dr. Hauschka
  • E.L.F.
  • Essence
  • GOSH
  • Lily Lolo
  • Lumene
  • Lush
  • Madara
  • NYX
  • Paul Mitchell
  • Pixi
  • REN
  • Smashbox
  • The Body Shop
  • TheBalm
  • The Ordinary
  • Too Faced
  • Urban Decay
  • Wet'n'Wild
  • Yes To
Hopefully in the future animal testing will be banned and we can all enjoy beauty without torturing animals. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE