Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin Formula - Review

If your skin isn't changing for the better, it's time to change up your skin care routine. Dealing with acne isn't easy, so when I ran out of my cleanser, I wanted to try something new and hopefully better. I've always wanted to try Clinique products, but it has been out of my price range. This time I noticed that it had the same price as the Avéne one I've been using. Now I've been using Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin Formula for a month. 
Price 21,99€ / on the right: Clinique Superdefense SPF 20 day cream

First things first, the packaging is super comfortable to use and high quality. A clean green shade and sleek design, makes me feel so fancy and happy when using it. Of course I use this twice a day: in the morning and evening.

I only need a one pump or a half of clear liquid soap to get it nicely foamy and massage it all over my face. I love that when rinsing, there is no residue. The soap comes off super quickly, leaving skin fresh. I think this Oily Skin Formula is too harsh for sensitive skin, but perfect to unclog pores and get rid of the dirt.

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap is really good. While using this my skin hasn't gone worse, only better. Less oiliness, clearer skin, what more do you want? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE