NYX Cosmetics Matte Lip Cream - Review

My unhealthy obsession with matte lip colors and my friend Kelly raving about NYX Lip Cream,  I was just really hoping that maybe one day one of these will be mine. Later I found out that NYX was opening their first store in Estonia at a beauty fair. I had no idea that there we had to stand in line, because there wasn't enough space for shoppers. NYX's Matte Lip Creams have been really popular due to their great formula, big range of shades and good price. Before shopping I had chosen the shades I wanted. Unfortunately there weren't any of them, so I grabbed three shades that looked like something I'd wear. I have been looking for the perfect nude matte lip color, but I guess that is not meant to be. 


Price 7,26€
The lip cream gives lips a bright and long-lasting, lightweight finish. It may be a bit drying. After drinking and eating the color still stays on. It is pretty transfer proof when dry.
The wand could be better, but I haven't had any problems with it. Packaging is simple yet cute.

Shades from left: Cannes, Milan, Istanbul
I bought three lip creams in shades: Istanbul, Milan and Cannes. Istanbul was actually my first choice. It is this bright lighter rosy pink color. Milan I gave away as a gift, but it is this bright basic darker pink. Cannes is basically a mixture of brown and red, a bit rusty. Great for when you want a darker shade, but not too bold. It takes like 5 minutes to completely dry. After drying all the colors look better. 


Top: Cannes
Bottom: Istanbul

Overall NYX is a good brand with good prices. They have many different products with what you could experiment and discover different looks. The shade range for these lip creams is pretty big and the product is just amazing for this price.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE