La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo (+) - Review

Effaclar DUO[+]  is a anti-blemish cream, specifically formulated to target the key signs of oily, blemish-prone skin. La Roche-Posay is a French pharmacy brand and known for their sensitive and effective products. This product has won beauty awards and has many people saying that this is the best anti-acne product ever. Well...


Price 19,99€

This is similar to Avéne Cleanance Expert. After applying, this left my skin velvety. My skin didn't get oily so fast, which is a plus. I applied this in the morning and evening after cleansing. At first I saw some results, but slowly. Then after a while just no, my skin was horrible. I had high expectations for this product, but it feels like nothing can fight against acne. 

And here is my experience. After

1 week- At the beginning my skin was getting worse and I was really worried. But by the end of the week my skin is looking better. Less redness, fewer breakouts, scars fading faster and skin is smoother.


2 weeks- Again I had a breakout, it was really scary. I had lots of small bumps on my forehead and chin. But then by the end of the week bumps were smaller or disappeared, less redness. Very confusing.


3 weeks- Few smaller blemishes spread on my forehead and cheeks. My blackheads are smaller, but there are a lot of them on my nose, cheeks and forehead. Before I had redness patches, but now my skin has an even tone, only blemishes are red. No big changes.


4 weeks- My skin has only gotten worse. It's inflamed and I had another breakout. I guess this stopped working. 


I'm gonna use all of this, but only during the day as a moisturiser and during night an actual treatment. A lot of people said that this was really good and I hoped that this could save me. I think if this would even work, but it would only work with mild acne. Otherwise I wouldn't suggest this, so save your money for a dermatologist. I still want to try out other La-Roche Posay products.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE