Dermaceutic Light Ceutic Toning Night Cream - Review

To try something different for my skin, my cosmetologist introduced me to Dermaceutic. The Light Ceutic Skin Toning Night Cream contains 8% Glycolic Acid, 4% Phytic Acid and Vitamin C, which are more targeted towards irregular and dull complexion. For my acne-prone skin with acne scars this should also help and lighten them.


Price 41€


I apply this serum-like toning cream after cleansing and before moisturising. One pump is enough to cover most of the face.

At first the toning cream felt a bit strong/harsh due to the Glycolic Acid's exfoliating properties, but hasn't caused any sensitivity. The Glycolic Acid and Vitamin C both have a brightening effect and make my skin feel smooth. While I quite like this product, this is still not a match for my hormonal acne, but helps with acne scars and my skin heal faster. So I'd suggest this to anyone dealing with a dull and/or irregular complexion and acne scars, but it won't do much to keep acne at bay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE