L'Oreal Infallible 24H Matte Foundation - First Impression

The Infallible 24H Matte foundation claims to be waterproof ultra matte for 24 hours. But we all know that's not true. This foundation is supposed to be perfect for oily skin. Coverage is medium, but buildable. It is best to apply this foundation with a brush and not put powder on it (right away). Applying powder on top makes it really dry. But if any shine should pop up after a few hours, then feel free to touch up with powder.



I tried the lightest shade available 11 Vanilla. You have to be quick while applying, because the foundation dries fast. It looked matte, natural. Covered most of my imperfections. But at the same time it felt like a mask that sinked into my skin and kept tightly on my face. The only BIG downside to this is that the shades are way too dark and orange. I read that as this foundation dries, it oxidizes, turning the foundation a bit orange (or a lot). And that was my main problem since I'm so pale. I really liked the matte finish and lasting power. But I cannot go out looking like an orange. Such a shame.

Pros
-super matte
-sinks into skin and stays on all day
-good price
-medium coverage
-natural finish

Cons
-small shade range
-oxidizes
-like a mask


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE