Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector - Review

So school has been pretty crazy lately and I'm always so tired. The stress caused me to breakout and I didn't want to put on any foundation or BB cream, because I knew how oily I would get and too dark shades would just look bad. But my wonderful friend let me try her Urban Decay One & Done Perfector and the first impression was just okay. I wore it for one of the biggest events in my life and it stayed pretty matte the entire night.

Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector, wow that's a long name, is this hybrid complexion cream that combines sheer foundation with tinted moisturizer and high-tech weightless oil-free formula. This product pretty much replaces moisturizer, primer and foundation. In the morning you apply this one product and you're done. One & Done instantly blurs imperfections and evens out skin tone. Provides all-day wear and covers a wide range of skin tones. Light-diffusing spheres help make flaws seem to disappear. This has SPF 20, which is great. Gatuline® Radiance should improve the look of radiance, tone and texture. Over time, pores should appear smaller, skin firmer and more radiant. This should stay on for 8 hours, at least they didn't lie and say 24 hours or something.

Price 31,99€
Firstly, the packaging is so pretty, the tube is high-quality and has beautiful metallic ombre design. The pump makes it so easy to get the product out. At first, you should squeeze the tube and pump to get the air out. Also the 40 ml is such a great amount comparing to usual foundations or moisturizers.


I bought the shade light. Since the coverage is so light, it blends right in and there will be no foundation lines. The perfector feels like a mixture of a moisturizer and a primer. The finish is semi-matte. My skin appears to be a bit more luminous and radiant. The sheer coverage also makes you look natural and like you're not wearing any make-up. In my case the blemishes are less noticeable, there's less redness and skin tone is evened out. I dab on some powder and bronzer and I'm done. After 8 hours the appearance is pretty bad as my oily skin starts wearing it away. But the lasting power depends on the environment and activities. This product should be nourishing, but it doesn't really moisturise, so I sometimes still use a moisturizer underneath. I have been using this for two weeks and pretty much every day. Mostly I apply this with my Real Techniques expert face brush. I think with a brush you get a bit more coverage, but with fingers it blends into skin more. Otherwise with brush or fingers this works into skin well.


After a month or so I might update this post if the product has made my skin more radiant and pores smaller. Currently I am loving this product. Only downside is my oily skin. This perfector is now in my everyday routine covering my imperfections and keeping my skin oil-free a little longer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE