La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Comfort SPF 50+ - Review

Summer is here, yayy! But we still need to care of our skin and protect it from the sun. Some people might have really sensitive or sun intolerant skin and for them I think La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Comfort Cream is the best. 

It has thick formula. Best for normal to dry skin. A very light scent. Suitable for very sensitive and sun intolerant skin. This is very hydrating, so you can use this as a daily moisturiser. Water resistant. Easy to apply, moisturising, ultra-comfortable and non-greasy texture. Very comfortable to use with the pump. 

Price 19€

My skin is very sensitive right now and this doesn't irritate at all. I think this does a great job at protecting my skin from the sun. I definitely recommend this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE