Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo & Conditioner - Review

I have read many good reviews about Aussie and lately I've been into natural products, so I picked up this shampoo and conditioner. Aussie has many different choices for shampoos, but since it's winter and my hair tends to get dry, I needed to find moisturising products. 

The scent is kind of chemical-ish, it's not bad, I just find it a bit unpleasant. Shampoo gets nice and foamy. The bottles could be prettier, but I like that they take less room in the shower. 

After washing with these products, my hair is softer, definitely not dry and feels great. Hair is light and soft, yeah really soft. After a while my hair gets frizzy, which is definitely not good. Great shampoo and conditioner, but nothing really special.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE