YOU...

 If you are not happy, make yourself happy. You don't like your appearance, change it and so on. Don't forget that you are still in control of your life and you make the decisions. Many people try to affect you, just do what you think is best, while not doing anything that might harm you or others. And you still need to care about other people around you and the planet you are living on, because I know for certain that I want to leave behind an amazing planet where life can still continue.

So don't lose yourself and your passions in this crazy, hard, fast life. You have to live with yourself for the rest of your life. I am not happy about many things, but nobody's perfect, so I am still learning to accept these things about myself. I can't change everything.

Don't let life beat you down if you have the power to stand up. You are capable of doing so many great things and you don't even know it yet. You were born for a reason and even if you can't find a goal in this life and think that you don't want to live anymore then you are just scared and weak and really stupid for thinking about that. If you don't have a goal, then find one or help others. Like charity or volunteering or try to save this planet. Because you don't need to waste a human life.

And don't be afraid to dream big even if others judge you. You are better.

I want to make a change or help someone or leave something positive behind in the history and I want to find myself and be happy. So those are my life goals...

   What are yours?

Xoxo :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE