Vita Liberata Invisi Tanning Water - Review

Hey, it's me! Pale again this summer. I feel like no matter how long I'm in the sun, I just don't really develop a tan. Or it's possible that I mostly sunbathe for 20 minutes and just can't anymore, cause it's too hot lol and I also have to wear SPF 50 on my face sooo... But I feel that the pale look doesn't really work for me. So after reading many many reviews, I decided to try the Vita Liberata Invisi Tanning Water, which seemed to be the most fool-proof tanning foam.

Well, since reading the reviews lots of people said that the light shade didn't give them much of a tan, but more of a glow. But I wanted a tan, so I purchased the light-medium shade. Also don't forget the tanning mitt, which I also bought from Vita Liberata, which I found to be pretty good.





The word Invisi is in the product name for a reason, because that means there is no colour guide when applying the foam. So while "tanning" the water doesn't transfer onto clothes. But after the application, don't wear clothes that are very tight as it slowly develops on the clothes as well and some of my shorts had the tan transferred a bit. Since this was my first time using a self-tanner, having no colour guide was a bit tricky. But this product blended so nicely, just need to be careful and make sure to cover every body part in circular motions.

I also found that before applying it's important to be clean and not moisturize your entire body, because that won't let all the foam sink in and do its job. But before the tanning you should apply some lotion to your knees, elbows and wrists, because those places have the driest skin, so the tanning water might leave those patchy. Also less is more when applying the foam. Usually on the legs it took me 2 - 3 pumps on each leg and 1 - 2 pumps on the arms. When it comes to face and neck, also be careful. It is suggested to blend in the leftover to the neck, cause it sucks it up real good. You should also start with your legs and work your way to up, so the face is last. It is recommended to put a dab of your facial moisturizer on the tanning mitt and then one pump of foam on top and then massage it into the face. It worked pretty well for me. Overall, you just don't want your face to be darker than the rest of the body and also be patchy.

I followed all the instructions and I was pretty surprised. I had a few light streaks here and there, but otherwise after the 4 hours I had it on, it was a pretty good tan.

But since I'm naturally so light skinned, when this started to wear off after 4 or 5 days, I was a bit patchy and you could clearly see my real skin tone and the tan fading off in some places. Now I regret the light-medium shade, I should've gone lighter, but I still am a fan of this tanning foam and if I feel like I need a little more colour on me, I'd just leave this on for an hour or two.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE