pHformula SPOT ON Moisture Balance - Review

PHformula came out with this new mattifying moisturizer, which is perfect for the summer. The Spot On moisturizer is for oily, acne-prone skin, hence it being mattifying and containing anti-inflammatory ingredients. I didn’t expect this to be that mattifying, so that surprised me a little. I mostly use the phFormula P.O.S.T. Recovery moisturizer during the night, but during the day, especially now with the warmer weather, the Spot On moisturizer is definitely more fitting with its lightweight and fast-absorbing formula. The consistency reminds me a little bit of PVA glue.


Price 28€

I really don’t have much more to say about it. This is a nice lightweight mattifying moisturizer, just like it is supposed to be and does everything it says. My face still does get a bit shiny throughout the day, but a bit less than usual. A moisturizer can’t really do anything about super oily skin. Other than that there really isn't anything more to it, while it's still good, I kind of expected more from this moisturizer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE