Bye Bye Blemish Drying Lotion - Review

I was desperately trying to find a miracle product that would get rid of pimples. So I found this. After reading many good reviews about this Drying Lotion, I decided to try it out. It took me a few days to find this product. But was it worth it?

Price 12€
On the package there is written: results overnight, proven spot treatment, reduces pimples overnight and safe for sensitive skin. Sounds too good to be true. So basically this is a sulfur acne treatment, which is very drying. Some reviews said that this made their blemishes worse, because it was just too drying. This product contains maximum strength salicylic acid which exfoliates dead skin cells, allowing the all-natural drying agents to penetrate pores and treat infection.

DO NOT SHAKE! Which is written on package. But if you accidentally shake it, don't worry. Just let the pink stuff in the glass bottle set for few hours until the liquid is clear. Then dip a Q-tip in the pink stuff and apply the pink stuff on pimples. Also DO NOT DOUBLE DIP. Take a new Q-tip if you need. The pink stuff dries pretty quickly. Again apply it only on the problem areas. Otherwise it might cause overdrying, which damages skin and then you will get even more blemishes.

So after I washed my face, I applied it. At first there was a little burning sensation. A lot of people said that this product has a bad smell. For me it wasn't that bad. In the morning I washed the pink stuff off and... There wasn't really a difference. Maybe few pimples were a bit smaller, but everything was the same. I was really disappointed. But still continued to use it the next night. The pimples were smaller. I had a bigger pimple on my cheek and with this product I got rid of it in three nights. But it left a little spot behind. Also beware that this product might leave your skin around the pimple flaky, so it wasn't fun to apply foundation.

Now I have been putting this on spots every night. Drying Lotion gets rid of pimples faster than other treatments that I have, but sometimes in the mornings I see that this didn't do anything to them. I don't know if I would buy this product again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review